Blog Archive
Press Me!!!
Monologue
Posted by
Gabby
on Wednesday, November 11, 2009
How could this be? My cousin is innocent! How dare that stupid guy blame it on my cousin? He should burn and die in a hole. I can’t believe that he, the one that she trusted, did this to her! I trusted you and you do this to her? I will kill you the next time I see you, I swear! Curse you; I curse you that you will find no more happiness and no women will love you. You will not be loved by anyone, not even your own friends until you say sorry to my cousin and tell everyone that she is innocent. How dare you mock my family? It is not like your family is any better. Actually, I am right to say that your family is lower than us and that they should feel honoured to even be within our presence. You are lower than scum! You are trash and do not deserve to live. Are you an idiot? How dare you inferior human beings do this to her? Are you literally insane and out of your mind? Our reputation is now ruined. She is innocent but just saying so what, if she is not a virgin? Does it really matter? It’s not like this is the 17th century where being chaste was a very important aspect. Is he a complete fool? It’s not like anyone else really cares except for my poor Alice. She is distraught! She trusted him and loved him like no one else and this is how he returns the love? He is a disgrace, may be it is a good thing that he had canceled the wedding! I refuse to have him as my cousin-in-law! You have done something very shameful and will regret that you even decided to speak up of this lie.

0 comments:
Post a Comment