My Goals for Next Term
Hmm… not hard yet not easy…=ㅅ=
Weelll… o _0;;; I guess keeping my grades constant or improve on them…Most likely.. I’d hate it to go down…
I think I have improved on structuring my essays and doing speeches in front of everyone, definitely. I used to shake and nearly have a heart attack when it was my turn. Now I think ‘let’s just get it over and done with’ and do it more confidently. I still think explaining and understanding some text is my weak point as I sometimes disagree with it, it is not clear enough as it may be too sophisticated or I may think that it may be a hard question when it clearly isn’t and stress over it or I just don’t get it at all. I may be able to improve this by asking as many questions as I can even to the point of annoying Mrs Pignier if I have to, as I sometimes do already but it may not be enough. +_+

0 comments:
Post a Comment